[bf1942] PunkBuster not streaming logs anymore since 1.03

Omnix omnix at punksbusted.com
Wed Oct 12 12:35:12 EDT 2005

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 15:00:39 +0200
Giel van Schijndel <giel at kingofdos.com> wrote:

> Has anyone else noticed that with patch 1.03 they found it to be
> impossible to get their servers streaming PunkBuster logs again? I
> have this on both a dedicated self-managed box and a Multiplay one.
>
> here are my PB config files (removed the banlist and the non-stock
> md5 tools)
>
> http://members.chello.nl/p.schijndel2/pbcfg/pbsvuser.cfg
> http://members.chello.nl/p.schijndel2/pbcfg/pbsvlog.cfg

Update to the configs for 1.03 at some point - the ones you have are
for 1.02, however that won't stop them streaming.

I'll post in your topic on the PsB forums regarding troubleshooting.

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:50:08 +0200
GaMMa <chamaeleo at arcor.de> wrote:

> Well I didn't notice it until NOW, as I just received an eMail from
> PunksBusted that my account was deactivated until my server would
> stream again.

One of our scripts took a turn for the worst last night and deactivated
quite a lot of accounts that it shouldn't have (I'm the culprit)!

> I thought I did something wrong when updating to V1.03, but perhaps
> there's something wrong with the new version of PunkBuster?!

Heard of no problems with it.

--
Omnix, PunksBusted Staff
Building a safer gaming community, one server at a time

e: omnix at punksbusted.com  w: http://www.punksbusted.com