[bf1942] Well EA, at least you tried.

Reinder P. Gerritsen reinder at strikerz.net
Thu Oct 6 13:31:01 EDT 2005

I pretty much did, even ran a BF42 server for a while.
But, perhaps to soon, I quit because of linux binaries always's being on the last tit. There's little juice coming out. Always the last to update, always the performance gap.

I'm also on the list for regular BF42 news - not that there is realy much - and would have appreciated a split in mailing lists when BF-V and BF2 came out... Then again, if I see how things evolved with the new games, it's pretty much the same story all over again... Not tempted at all to look at B2 until perhaps it's in the "€5,- per retail discount" baskets at the local grocery stores