[bf1942] [ut2004servers] Beta patch 3362 (fwd)

Jonty Bale jbale at blue-sequoia.com
Thu Oct 6 04:50:12 EDT 2005

The main difference is that Valve, Epic and iD etc sell technology (e.g.
their engines).  EA/DICE sell boxes and as such has a different set of
priorities as Paul states.  99% of their staff are working like crazy in
crunch mode to get titles out for the holiday sales season.

I would expect nothing to improve between here and January - we may see
BF2 getting some love after that point however.  Possibly a little
sooner after special forces and modern combat are released in November.

J.