[bf1942] 1.03 server war stories

Neil J. McRae neil at DOMINO.ORG
Tue Oct 4 17:34:10 EDT 2005

apparently the server browser search facility is broken (according to a
colleague).

  _____

From: Giel van Schijndel [mailto:giel at kingofdos.com]
Sent: 04 October 2005 22:32
To: bf1942 at icculus.org
Subject: Re: [bf1942] 1.03 server war stories

we had a match with the 1.03 patch about an hour ago

so lets make a list:
switching ticketratio on the fly didnt work (had to restart the server GRMBL
@#$(*& )
timelimit, never got it to work, so instead we used the good old stop watch
whenever one of my clanmembers dropped a healthpack on the ground near the
south-western flag at mashtuur the server would hang for a sec.

the rest ill put in here when I come to remember it (going to sleep now,
very tired)

Mortis
European Tactical Battlefield  <http://etbf.kicks-ass.net> Forces

ScratchMonkey schreef:

Has anyone who's installed the 1.03 server run into any issues?