[bf1942] patch mirrors?

Jorrit Schippers jorrit at gameparty.net
Tue Oct 4 12:54:28 EDT 2005

Quote:
IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a known issue with MOD autoactivation in 1.03
dealing with passworded servers. If you are attempting to join a
passworded server of any kind, be sure to manually activate the MOD in
question before trying to join (this also applies to connecting to
passworded retail BF2 servers if you currently have a different Mod
activated).

EA amazes me every time. They already have noticed a bug before the
patch is released ...

Jorrit