[bf1942] BF2 10 player start limit

Eversmann Wolfspain.net eversmann at wolfspain.net
Mon Nov 21 08:21:34 EST 2005

If i'm not wrong, EA didn't do a thing about that. I think it can be
tweakable in the python files, but don't know exactly (and if you're
running a ranked server, you can't do that).

I feel the same. 10 people for starting a round is very hard to achieve
with an empty server. For 32+ people i would reduce the number to what
you said: 4.