[bf1942] Players needed to start the game ...

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Sat Nov 12 01:23:39 EST 2005

--On Friday, November 11, 2005 10:20 AM -0800 James Gurney
<james at globalmegacorp.org> wrote:

> Hah. You think that's hard? Try building a non-ranked server. Complete
> waste of time. That's why this list is dead. All the non-ranked server
> people - the ones who do it for fun, rather than profit - have pretty
> much given up at this point.

With one exception: http://tacticalgamer.com/

While the rest of  my team is off playing on their ranked server, I'm
supporting TG's server and playing there every weekend. There's a password
on the server on Saturdays to deal with its popularity, and paying members
($9/month) get a reserved slot so that non-paying members will be bumped if
necessary to make room.