[bf1942] Players needed to start the game ...

Scummy scumbucket at cox.net
Fri Nov 11 13:30:33 EST 2005

Yes, EA did a fine job killing off the small clubs because of the Ranked
Server Crap.

Its a shame as all the little clubs help promote the whole BF Series.

We are a large club and we have a Ranked Server.

But we are not happy with the situation that EA has placed upon us.

We took pride in running our servers, adding things to make our server stand
out.

Now we just pay money to have a Ranked Server. That about it!