[bf1942] bf2web.gamespy.com

Jorrit Schippers jorrit at gameparty.net
Thu Nov 10 17:57:30 EST 2005

 I forgot to patch that part of the code myself :) I'm using the
"searchforplayers.aspx" now for the initial signup.

I've found the following HTTP requests made by the Battlefield 2 client
from the moment I start it.

/ASP/getplayerinfo.aspx?pid=43511689&info=per*,cmb*,twsc,cpcp,cacp,dfcp,
kila,heal,rviv,rsup,rpar,tgte,dkas,dsab,cdsc,rank,cmsc,kick,kill,deth,su
ic,ospm,klpm,klpr,dtpr,bksk,wdsk,bbrs,tcdr,ban,dtpm,lbtl,osaa,vrk,tsql,t
sqm,tlwf,mvks,vmks,mvn*,vmr*,fkit,fmap,fveh,fwea,wtm-,wkl-,wdt-,wac-,wkd
-,vtm-,vkl-,vdt-,vkd-,vkr-,atm-,awn-,alo-,abr-,ktm-,kkl-,kdt-,kkd-

/ASP/getplayerinfo.aspx?pid=43511689&info=ktm-,vtm-,wtm-,mtm-&kit=3&vehi
cle=0&weapon=0&map=5

/ASP/getplayerinfo.aspx?pid=43511689&info=mtm-,mwn-,mls-

/ASP/getunlocksinfo.aspx?pid=43511689

/ASP/getrankinfo.aspx?pid=43511689

/ASP/getbackendinfo.aspx

NOTICE!
This request returns all possible unlocks. I see now that there are more
unlocks than previously! The following list of unlocks is now returned,
I don't think anyone knows this yet:
D.11.0.Chsht_protecta.Protecta shotgun with slugs
D.22.1.Usrif_g3a3.H&K G3
D.33.2.USSHT_Jackhammer.Jackhammer shotgun
D.44.3.Usrif_sa80.SA-80
D.55.4.Usrif_g36c.G36C
D.66.5.RULMG_PKM.PKM
D.77.6.USSNI_M95_Barret.Barret M82A2 (.50 cal rifle)
(from here it is new)
D.88.1.sasrif_fn2000.FN2000
D.99.2.sasrif_mp7.MP-7
D.111.3.sasrif_g36e.G36E
D.222.4.usrif_fnscarl.FN SCAR - L
D.333.5.sasrif_mg36.MG36

Very interesting indeed ....

/ASP/getawardsinfo.aspx?pid=43511689

(doing a player search:)
/ASP/searchforplayers.aspx?nick=Spleasure&where=a&sort=a

Thats a couple of queries which are produced by BF2

Jorrit