[bf1942] BF2 Server Requirements

"Einar S. Idsø" esi at itk.ntnu.no
Tue May 24 05:00:19 EDT 2005

Thank you, this was most helpful! Since the minimum servers we are able
to purchase seem to be Opteron 248 at 2.2GHz, we'll be exceeding this
recommendation. My primary concern is that these specs may be lower than
what is actually needed, like Jon and g8 indicated. Also, for mods such
as FH2, I suspect there will be higher server requirements.

So Andreas, if you are still reading this list after all the chitchat
about prices for network connections ;), I am still interested in your
answer. But I feel a bit more confident now that we'll be able to make a
solid purchase in time for BF2 :)

Thanks a lot!
Einar, Kybber @ Battlefield.no