[bf1942] sign off

HelpdeskBE helpdeskbe at netsize.com
Mon May 23 07:24:33 EDT 2005

Hi,

We need to know your mobile number to unsubscribe it from our customer s' services.

Best regards.

Caroline

HelpdeskBE

Netsize
Interleuvenlaan15 G
B-3001 Leuven
Tel.: +3216409195
Fax: +3216388019
Email:helpdeskbe at netsize.com
Web: http://www.netsize.com <http://www.netsize.com>
Décharge / Disclaimer
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Therefore neither NETSIZE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.