[bf1942] New Servers

Jon Wolberg jon at defenderhosting.com
Fri May 20 21:07:37 EDT 2005

That's funny, I dont remember signing any sort of NDA?

If you are an Equinix Ashburn customer, i've probably seen you once or
twice.  One of my many jobs is doing remote hands for customers in Equinix
Ashburn who want someone more experienced and cheaper than Equinix DumbHands
to work on their equipment.

Besides, EA obviously wasnt concerned.

Jon