[bf1942] Possible to disable commander?

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Thu May 19 10:09:26 EDT 2005

As a casual player, I too would like to see this disable-able.  While I'm a
hardcore gamer, I'm still a casual gamer, and I just want to jump on a
server and enjoy myself, and not have a 12 year old trying to boss me around.

This sounds like another of the several things I would need to see before
running a server...

lee