[bf1942] BF2 server query issues / bugs

covert covert at optushome.com.au
Fri May 13 12:02:26 EDT 2005

Thanks for the server list.

I now have all the php code sorted out and I am getting the  truncated query problem. I am beginning to think this is a server side issue rather than a query tool issue. I have also noticed http://bfcentral.ca/serverstatus/ have the same truncated problem with a full server (64 players).

Anyone else able to confirm this problem ?