[bf1942] Bandwidth advice

Neal Clayton xayd at vae-victus.org
Thu May 12 06:51:22 EDT 2005

Bout the same type of deal you'll get in the states. I pay about 120 a
month for wired phone + 3000/512 DSL + cellular.

Actually the comment about the Euro gaming scene has alot of weight to
it. It's not so bad now but back in the 90s Euros could quite easily
host their own servers, whereas game server hosting in the states was
outrageously expensive. No one even wanted to host game servers, because
hosting companies were insistant upon only selling barely-used-web
hosting and overselling themselves to the hilt.