[bf1942] BF2 linux server at launch

Andreas Andersson andreas.andersson at dice.se
Fri May 6 04:55:54 EDT 2005

Yes I heard about that :)

I'll compile the amd64 binaries on a system with glibc 2.3.4. We thought
it would be fair to assume that people with that kind of hardware would
have an updated system as well.

And for the 32-bit version I'll use an old Red Hat system (7.2) with
glibc 2.2.4. Which should fix compability-issues for people with older
systems.

That should do the trick? Or am I wrong?

/Andreas