[bf1942] BF2 RCON protocol

Forrest Thiessen thiessen at alum.mit.edu
Wed May 4 17:31:31 EDT 2005

Sorry, maybe it wasn't clear from my last post:

>This website:
>    http://bfcentral.ca/serverstatus
>has a working web-based BF2 server query tool that's prepopulated with a
>list of EA test servers.  Pull up the web page and click on the
>pull-down menu in the upper-left corner of the page to see the list.

I got the address of one server from looking at game setup screens in
video footage that's been published on the internet; with that and some
creative Googling, I found the website referenced above, which has a
list of 6-8 test servers and tracks how many people are playing on each.

Go to http://bfcentral.ca/serverstatus and you'll be able to see the
test servers.

--Forrest
  thiessen at cyberscapearena.com