[bf1942] BF2 RCON protocol

Forrest Thiessen thiessen at alum.mit.edu
Wed May 4 13:47:02 EDT 2005

That would be great--qstat is a really useful tool!

This website:
    http://bfcentral.ca/serverstatus
has a working web-based BF2 server query tool that's prepopulated with a
list of EA test servers.  Pull up the web page and click on the
pull-down menu in the upper-left corner of the page to see the list.

--Forrest
  thiessen at cyberscapearena.com