[bf1942] BF2 linux server at launch

Aubrey King aking at gblx.net
Tue May 3 16:37:10 EDT 2005

I would have loved to, but reading mail in pine and catching up on 700
(literally) emails - not counting all my root mail - didn't lend itself to
that.  I appoligize.  Been reading / replying as I see 'em all day and I
didn't expect to see so much traffic on this list all in one day.

Aubrey King
Systems Administrator II
IP Systems Engineering
Global Crossing, Ltd.