[bf1942] BF2 linux server at launch

Aubrey King aking at gblx.net
Tue May 3 15:56:03 EDT 2005

Here's another oddball question that I bet I know the answer to.  Can we
expect to see a sparc-linux binary?  I've found in some testing that 64
bit sparc linux seems to handle services faster than intel, but compiles
slower.  Of course, that would kill the openmosix idea. :)

Aubrey King
Systems Administrator II
IP Systems Engineering
Global Crossing, Ltd.