[bf1942] BF2 linux server at launch

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Tue May 3 08:55:56 EDT 2005

Hehe ah you know me toooo many mailing lists for tooo many games
bound to miss some things.
Seriously though hope you will stick around and help us out you have
been our bastion of hope for BF almost since the beginning and your
position will be one that's hard to fill.
Wish you all the very best with your new endeavours hopefully we shall
get to taste some of them as well, assuming ur still in the gaming industry?

    Steve / K