[bf1942] BF2 linux server at launch

James Gurney james at globalmegacorp.org
Mon May 2 17:20:34 EDT 2005

On 4/30/2005 5:01 AM, Anton Jansen wrote:
> Keep in mind that I can't judge the correctness of the interview, it
> could be a hoax, but it seems to be too detailed to be one.

This lends credence to it being genuine:

http://i.divo.net/assets/www.bfnation.net/bf2-screenshots/serverscreen.jpg

The interview states that there will be a 64 bit port. This screenshot
of the server browser shows a 64 bit filter option, although why would
you want to filter on server hardware? Anyway.. if this is true and
there is a 64 bit Linux server, then I'm very, very happy. I guess we'll
wait and see..

I don't suppose there's anyone left from DICE on this list? I assume
Andreas is long gone.. Andy? Anyone else?

James