[bf1942] Punkbuster (Was: How could DICE agree to this??)

Joe sechon at blackmud.com
Sun Mar 20 17:52:41 EST 2005

Just as an update to this whole discussion, our 40-man public has had severe
'lag' issues. The hardware is beefy enough, and the GSP claims load is fine,
and even without PB we get the dreaded 'connection problems detected' box
every so often lasting 1-5 seconds. Some maps it seems fine, then it'll go
to the next and be a complete skip-fest. Definatly not a PB problem here.