[bf1942] Checking out

RW rookiewan at cistron.nl
Wed Mar 9 07:38:33 EST 2005

Andreas Fredriksson wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I just wanted to tell all of you that I'll be leaving DICE in a couple
> of weeks.

<snip>
> Maybe we'll see each other on a BF2 server sometime..
>
> Regards,
> Andreas Fredriksson

I would like to thank you a lot for the hard work done on the BF linux
server engine, after Ryan handed over the initial beta ( equally after
loads of work).
The main stream of traffic on this list has been of a very constructive
level of input and I can't shake the feeling that the low boundry
between the developement team, aka you, and the community, aka us, lead
to the BF linux server progressing so fast. I can only hope this will
remain the same in the future for BF2 linux :)

Good luck in your future career and watch your 6 on server that is ;)

Edwin