Checking out

Andreas Fredriksson andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Wed Mar 9 05:26:44 EST 2005

Hi folks,

I just wanted to tell all of you that I'll be leaving DICE in a couple
of weeks.

I've had a lot of fun working with the Battlefield games and working
with the server admin
community to improve the Linux servers has mostly been a pleasant
experience but now I feel
I've gotten as far as I can here at DICE and it's time to move on.

I'm trying to help DICE get someone to help them out with the Linux
ports (ia-32/amd-64) after
I leave, so all hope for a BF2 Linux server isn't gone.

So anyway, thanks for this time, your constructive bug reports and
private efforts to make my
work easier, it has really been worth a lot to me (and to DICE and EA
for that matter, even if
everyone doesn't realize it).

Maybe we'll see each other on a BF2 server sometime..

Regards,
Andreas Fredriksson