[bf1942] Something that has come up with server settings, and a reccomendation..

Markus Thurlin thurlin at algonet.se
Tue Mar 8 05:43:04 EST 2005

If the setting affects gameplay so much, the team would notice the change
anyway?
I mean, there are not so many on-the-fly changes that would really affect
gameplay.
Free/chasecam, friendlyfire, allow nosecam/externalviews, roundtime
etc...they all are easy to spot.

Unless you tell us the exact setting you are worried about, we cant help you
Im afraid.

/Markus