[bfprog] Re: [bf1942] Announcing ModManager for BattleField 2

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Thu Jun 30 19:31:17 EDT 2005

--On Friday, July 01, 2005 12:19 AM +0100 Steven Hartland
<killing at multiplay.co.uk> wrote:

> Initial release will just be a download. We are looking at putting up
> a full mod manager site with similar functionality to sourceforge but
> that will take quite a bit of time.

Ok. I really like the idea of having a public repo as it makes submitting
patches easy. Check the Subversion website for places offering public repo
hosting, if you don't already have that capability. (It's not hard to do
with a Linux host if you have control over Apache. Pretty straightforward
on my Fedora boxes.) You could even set up sub-repos to host others' mod
projects, creating a one-stop mod script site.