[bf1942] BF Conversion - Project AutoMap

Dave Snodgrass packtloss at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:26:50 EDT 2005

I very much agree.
I chuckle at "If I'm playing I want to play, not stare at a progress bar.",
while i think about the poor masses trying to wait to actually get on
a ranked server - they dont even have a progress bar to stare at :)

In the thread, most of the downsides were that people think the maps
are/were too big to hand off to a downloader. Wonder what the case is
now.

./d