[bf1942] Server-update update

Nigel Smart nigel.smart at tranceairwaves.com
Wed Jun 29 11:25:56 EDT 2005

And the latest is..........

We're still hearing "very soon" as far as when this will be available.

As soon as we have more than that we'll let you all know.

Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.
Protagonist
Community Web Producer
EA Games

I think the word "soon" should be banned from being used at EA .. this has
gone on to long now.