[bf1942] The game is popular! :-)

James Gurney james at globalmegacorp.org
Tue Jun 28 22:34:06 EDT 2005

How have you two solved the PB problems on 64 bit? According to the
forum posts I've read, having it enabled with the latest version causes
everyone to get kicked (we're seeing the same thing on our server).
Having it disabled means no-one sees your server, since the game
defaults to having PB in the filter (Argh).