[bf1942] How to Start Fragalyzer?

Atomm Nihilo - Gamers Radio atomm at gamersradio.com
Tue Jun 28 21:57:46 EDT 2005

I had stats on our site with BF42. I pulled it when we switched to BFV.
When I did a poll of the users of my site on how to improve the site, it
was the thing people missed most. They didn't care about their overall
rank through the main ranking sites, but they loved to see how they
faired with each other. There was a lot of good natured smack talk going
on too. :-)

--
Atomm Nihilo
Head Lunatic