[bf1942] How to Start Fragalyzer?

Forrest Thiessen thiessen at alum.mit.edu
Tue Jun 28 19:36:58 EDT 2005

Thanks; you can certainly "short circuit" the code to force Fragalyzer
to run, but the real question is, how are you supposed to do it?

You're supposed to be able to give the command
     pythonHost.sendCommand falog 1
but I haven't heard of anyone getting this to work.  This
"pythonHost.sendCommand" looks like something that would be really
useful--if only we could get it to work correctly.

--Forrest (aka "Woody")