Server-update update

Andreas Andersson andreas.andersson at
Tue Jun 28 05:27:39 EDT 2005

Yesterday QA confirmed that the fix I sent them does indeed fix the
problem. However they felt that they needed to test it further before
they release it. I think it would have been better to release it right
away, since they now know that it works a lot better then the one
released to the public. Especially since they do not officially support
the Linux-server. But I'm not the one making that decision. This means
that the server won't be released until QA has done their test today. I
really really hope they stop messing around and release it today!

I would release it directly if I could, but EA wants to be in control of
the releases so I can't :/


More information about the Bf1942 mailing list