[bf1942] New Build?

g8 at the.whole.net g8 at the.whole.net
Mon Jun 27 14:15:42 EDT 2005

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005, [iso-8859-1] Rüdiger wrote:

> We are all waiting for this release. I am very much annoyed that EA Games
> (Andreas) still not found it necessary to at least give an answer to the
> mails. It must be possible to give an estimate time when the problem will be
> fixed. Or is it necessary before EA Games react to go to the press. Such
> stupid mistakes in programming an linux dedicated server is not been heard
> of before. Every other company does his up most to satify his PAYING
> costumers, only EA Games makes bullshit like that. SO, WHEN IS THE PROBLEM
> FIXED? I am waiting for an answer, now!!!

You must be new here.  Don't start blaming Andreas, without him we would
not have *any* information. He is one of the best things that has happened
to this admin community.

Try writing a handwritten letter to the producers at EA, who are
ultimately responsible. Your complaint nor demands will not be heard here.
Besides, Andreas is DICE (even if EA owns them now, there is still a big
difference between the two).  I'd suggest reading the list archive.

-g8