[bf1942] New Build?

Atomm Nihilo - Gamers Radio atomm at gamersradio.com
Mon Jun 27 14:12:05 EDT 2005

Look. I get ticked about this stuff as much as the next guy, but I am
grateful they even have a linux server. Many other games are released
with windows only server support.

Yes, this sucks. I am paying for a server that I can't even use. The fix
did not work for me. It just keeps loading maps. All I can do is wait.
But at least we are getting a linux server.

--
Atomm Nihilo
Head Lunatic