[bf1942] New Build?

Robert Bronson games at servernitro.com
Mon Jun 27 13:43:24 EDT 2005

I have been gone for a few days, and havnt sifted through the 300+ maails
from this list, However I found this on the planetBF2 forum and thought I
would post it here incase someone hasnt seen it. Here we go.

[Quoting:TeeCee]
Like all of you, Ive been sat enfuriated by Dice / EA's lack of action in
posting a simple file on their FTP server. However, my friend has been
able to bail us out with a real working fix! So on behalf of 'eXhumed'
herer goes:
1/ You will need shell access to the server.
2/ Edit /*BF2-dir*/python/bf2/stats/endofround.py , with 'vi' or similar
3/ Stick a # in front of "host.gl_sendEndOfRoundData(dataString)"
4/ Restart - Tada!

This really does work, the only side effects is the stats shown whilst the
map loads will be missing. Not ideal, but Im sure you will all agree,
definately worth it ;-) Happy serving.

- TeeCee / eXhumed (Fussake.net UK server)[EndQuote]

http://www.servernitro.com