[bf1942] bf2 rcon php script

Joe sechon at blackmud.com
Mon Jun 27 12:43:28 EDT 2005

I tried that but it was hanging up for some reason. Not too concerned
because it actually works at this point, trying to get the interface and
logging up to par now (got authentication for admins set-up already).

Now, here's where I'm stumped. How can I cut out a portion of a string? I
know I can replace portions with nothing, but I can't quite figure out how
to cut a longer string with random stuff in between. Here's an example:

ID: 2 - SomePlayer is remote ip: 2.1.3.4:3381 ->
CD-key hash: 1234somehash4321
ID: 24 - OtherPlayer is remote ip: 1.2.3.4:3382 ->
CD-key hash: 4321anotherhash1234

I want to cut out everything from " is remote ip" to "ID:" (ID on the next
player really, just eating the ip and hash).

How would I go about that? I've been RTFM'ing for a while now, and I've
toyed with both replace functions to no avail..Probably just overlooking
just can't figure out how to tell the replace to start and end where I want.
Since the IP and playername won't always be the same # of chars, I can't
even do a count that way I don't think?

I hope noone minds this somewhat OT tangent..