[bf1942] BF Conversion - Project AutoMap

Andreas Fredriksson deplinenoise at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 09:20:18 EDT 2005

On 6/27/05, Atomm Nihilo - Gamers Radio <atomm at gamersradio.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  I am Atomm from the BF Conversion Team. Looking through the linux
> server, I believe we could use the DemoHook to run a script to push
> custom maps from a server to the client. As a fan of custom maps, I have
> been waiting for something like this since BF42.

I don't think this will work. I am fairly certain the clients will
only download .bf2demo files, and even if you could convince them to
download other files, they would end up in the "Demos" folder.

// Andreas

--
And I hate redundancy, and having different functions for the same thing.
        - Linus Torvalds on linux-kernel