BF Conversion - Project AutoMap

Atomm Nihilo - Gamers Radio atomm at gamersradio.com
Mon Jun 27 09:09:03 EDT 2005

Hello,

 I am Atomm from the BF Conversion Team. Looking through the linux
server, I believe we could use the DemoHook to run a script to push
custom maps from a server to the client. As a fan of custom maps, I have
been waiting for something like this since BF42.

 The problem I have is I am only a part time coder, a hack so to speak
and it is going to take me a lot of time figuring out python. I really
believe this is something that would benefit the BF community.

 If any of you are intersted in helping with this project, please
contact me direct atomm at gamersradio.com. I would love to see this ran on
all of the unranked servers and I will be happy to share this work with
all of you on this list.

--
Atomm Nihilo
Head Lunatic