bf2 rcon

Joe sechon at blackmud.com
Sun Jun 26 21:27:45 EDT 2005

Ok, this might be something silly again but - telnet'ing to the bf2 rcon, I
get greeted with:

### Battlefield 2 default RCON/admin ready.
### Digest seed: <some string>

The only command I can issue is, obviously, login. I try login <my rcon
pass> and it fails. I probably need to crypt the password with that seed,
but I'm not quite sure how this should be done? Anyone know?

Trying to make a php-based admin control system..Just want it to display the
player list (thanks qstat) and allow a kick/ban. Of course, if anyone knows
of such a script already around I'd love to see it. ;)

Thanks,
-=CCC=-eggs