[bf1942] ConsoleSendCommand event

Markus Thurlin thurlin at algonet.se
Sun Jun 26 19:29:20 EDT 2005

Go to: serverdir\Admin\default.py
Find the row: "# rcon commands supported in this vanilla version" and edit
the array beneath to incorporate a new function of your choice.
Find the row:  "# Command implementations go here (member functions of the
AdminServer)" and add you function below (just look at the functions given
there for a clue about parameters etc).

Hope it works :)

/Markus