[bf1942] bf2 keyhashes

dackz lists at dackz.net
Sun Jun 26 16:49:16 EDT 2005

It would be pretty trivial to write one, and you could even get it yourself.

 From the command line, you could do the following:

C:\>REG QUERY "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\EA
Games\Battlefield 2\ergc" /ve

Which return something like:

! REG.EXE VERSION 3.0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Battlefield 2\ergc
     <NO NAME>   REG_SZ  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Then you could just run the XXXX value through an md5 program to get
what you want. Here's a JavaScript one which will work in your browser:
http://pajhome.org.uk/crypt/md5/