[bf1942] ETA for new linux build?

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at MatureAsskickers.net
Sun Jun 26 11:14:04 EDT 2005

--On Sunday, June 26, 2005 11:17 AM +0200 Mikael Bååth
<mikaelbaath at gmail.com> wrote:

> One thing is for sure, my league wont start a season without a proper
> linux server out there.

Do you think that's a credible threat?

We're all lemmmings here. We've all plunked down our $50 for the game. EA
knows that. That's why they can go home for the weekend without a speck of
concern over not getting a fix out first.

In any other business where the clients show up on weekends and the
lull is during the week (eg. restaurants, theme parks), the vendor takes
weekdays off and works weekends.