[bf1942] Disconnecting after every round

[RNGD]Tyrant tyrant at rngd.net
Sun Jun 26 00:40:44 EDT 2005

Has EA categorically said that 'benign' script modification (like tweaking
autobalance to make commanders and squadmembers immune) is not allowed? Such
things would make the servers better!

If so, the it seems that there is going to be a lot of pressure on Brandon
and BF2CC to add all sorts of functionality...and I am not sure that’s going
to work out, at least not quickly

And Jon...what exactly do you mean by 'in store'  how worse can it get?