[bf1942] Disconnecting after every round

Nigel Smart nigel.smart at tranceairwaves.com
Sat Jun 25 20:15:33 EDT 2005

Well after a shit load of waiting and alot of unanswered PM's on a certain
forum, i managed to get the attention of some1 at EA, and here's the latest
on the new version that we all thought worked fine .. or at least it did
until these guys got hold of it.

The version of the server that was delivered actually had some performance
issues that prevent us from releasing it. We're still investigating.

-ben aka [EA]Die Fledermaus

So there we go, now we'll be waiting god knows how long , just aswell that
temp fix was posted.

Nigel