[bf1942] We REALLY need the BF2 Python API

Cameron cameron at aberdeenlanparty.co.uk
Sat Jun 25 20:08:53 EDT 2005

you got to be kidding. you will wait months for them. Since when will
eagames do anything thats in the interest of server admins? I havent seen
any evedence that they really give a shit how much we support their product.
after all we are only here to supply servers for Noobs to play on till they
are ready to play on real servers