[bf1942] We REALLY need the BF2 Python API

Forrest Thiessen thiessen at alum.mit.edu
Sat Jun 25 19:43:35 EDT 2005

Your script sounds really great--any change you would be willing to
share it?

Does this mean you solved the problem with getting callback registration
to work?  I'm still messing with it--I think I've tried around 64 of the
190  ;-) possible variations I've thought of, and so far none have
worked.  This is slow going, trying to figure everything out in reverse.

On the other hand, I've had very good luck with
host.registerGameStatusHandler(pythonEventHandler). . . it works exactly
like you would expect it to.  You can only get so far with game status
changes, though!

--Forrest (aka "Woody")