Freebsd rehashed

Charles "wokka" Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Sat Jun 25 01:14:38 EDT 2005

According to a thread on lightcubed.com, someone got the current version
of the linux binary to run on FreeBSD 4.11.  However, that website
appears to be down.

 From what I remember of it, he's using the linux_base-rh-8.8 package,
and copied 2 files off his debian box, libstdc++.so.5 and libgcc_s.so.1
and put into his /usr/compat/lib directory

I don't have a handy debian or linux box, so if anyone has one with
these 2 files, could you share them please?  I'd like to try this setup.

Thanks!