[bf1942] ETA for new linux build?

Nigel Smart nigel.smart at tranceairwaves.com
Fri Jun 24 22:10:26 EDT 2005

This is the very latest update from the admins @ EA UK forums about the
linux server, unfortunately, nothing we didn't really already know.

The full release Linux server code is a known issue, and we believe the fix
has been completed and simply needs to be made available for download,
however this has not been confirmed.

Keep an eye on the US site in case it goes live over the weekend. If not we
will chase it as a priority on Monday.

Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Nigel