[bf1942] ETA for new linux build?

Mike Miller daitengu at 151hosting.com
Fri Jun 24 18:25:37 EDT 2005

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:29:00 -0500, Rene Belloq <rbelloq at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> He's out of the office by now, yeah? It's well past 9PM already over
> there. I doubt he'll be able to help us anymore this week. And he's
> probably under contractural/legal obligation to NOT release it directly,
> and that ONLY EA can do that.
>
> Looks like we've got a whole weekend with a new game, new players, and
> nasty Linux server "feature."

My server is down until the next version comes out. I'm not having people
pop on my server to
disconnect at mapchange, decide that the server sucks and never visit it
again.

On a side note I'm new to the list, and quite Impressed at the speed which
the fix got done.

I'm definately not impressed with EA's inablity to cut through the red
tape to get something badly needed like this out to the community though.

and people whine about VALVe.

Also, is there a place where I can dig into the archives of this list? If
I have stupid questions, I don't want to ask them if they've been asked
and answered a million times already :)

--
Mike "DaiTengu" Miller
151 Hosting